(click photo to enlarge)
CLICK THE BANNER ABOVE FOR A SHORT VIDEO DEMONSTRATION
The Wysiwash system is portable and easily stored, with a compact design based on solid dispensing technology that reduces shipping costs and storage space requirements. This also reduces the number of hazardous materials stored around the workplace and home, doing away with caustic chemical cleaning agents in exchange for the more effective, biodegradable Wysiwash cleaner. This safe, powerful commercial cleaning solution destroys organic contaminants while controlling algae and mold, decreasing the need for scrubbing or additional cleaning products. Whether you're looking for a residential cleaner for home applications like driveway or dog kennel cleanup, environment-friendly industrial cleaners that won't cause corrosion or chemical buildup, or a commercial cleaning system that saves you time and money on expensive disinfectant wash and cleaning solutions, Wysiwash is the answer.
- Kills bacteria
- Kills viruses
- Control mold
- Controls algae
- Decreases the need for scrubbing
- EPA registered
- USDA-approved levels of chlorine
- One-step wash
- Sanitizes equipment and facilities
- No batch mixing
- No rinsing necessary
- Environmentally friendly
- Saves time and money
WYSIWASH is up to 120 times more effective than household bleach in decreasing odors and destroying pathogens. Therefore, WYSIWASH should be used ANYWHERE water-based cleaning products are used to clean, sanitize, and protect (must be used according to directions).
Protect Your Bank Account
You lose precious time when you use a mop and bucket. You need to mix the ingredients, scrub and then clean up and store all the equipment. The WYSIWASH point-and-shoot system will cut your cleaning time in half! Pressure washers, pump-up sprayers and even mops require more maintenance than a WYSIWASH.
Most of our customers tell us that they have cut the cost of their materials 50% to 75%. With WYSIWASH, the cost-per-gallon of sanitizing output is less than a penny. Each 10.5 oz. tablet contains over 200,000 ppm of active chlorine that treats hundreds of gallons of water. Most garden hoses deliver 250 to 300 gallons per hour.
Protect Your Valuable Time
We all have better things to do than cleaning. WYSIWASH is a point and clean operation. That’s right, no mixing, no mess and no equipment cleanup after each use. It’s easy! You simply snap-connect WYSIWASH to the end of your hose—then point and wash. When you’re done, just disconnect and drain it over a gutter and store it somewhere dry and cool.
Protect Your Employees' Safety
Many cleaning products can harm your employees. With WYSIWASH, your employees are safer from the danger of burns, bleached clothing and harmful residues. As long as they follow the simple instructions, toxic levels of chemicals are greatly reduced.
Non-Corrosive, Unlike Other Cleaners
WYSIWASH uses a bio-degradable treatment which is essentially non-corrosive when used according to the directions.
WYSIWASH stores easily and takes up only a small amount of space. There is no more need to store a ton of bottles and chemicals. Sealed liquid bleach loses more than 50% of its strength in just 90 days of storage. This loss does not occur in the capsules used with WYSIWASH. Liquid bleach and other cleaning products are used excessively and therefore often cause disruption to normal septic and sewer operations. Excessive levels of sodium (Na+) contained in liquid bleach cause growth problems in soil. WYSIWASH calcium-based caplets (Ca++) do not cause problems with soil — or any other environmental concerns.
Using the WYSIWASH system kills and destroys: Canine Parvovirus, Corona Virus, HIV Virus, Hepatitis Virus, Salmonella, Distemper, Rabies, Candida, Staphylococcus, Streptococcus, Pseudorabies, Swine Parvovirus, E. Coli and more…
Here Are A Few of Many Possible Uses!
- Controls mold, mildew, dust mites and more on house siding
- Cleans and freshens just about anything
- Sanitizes pet areas - dog houses, gravel yards, bedding, trays
- Cleans and sanitizes RVs, ATVs, Lawn Equipment and Boats
- Quickly cleans mops, scrub brushes, and door mats
- Reaches hard to clean areas cracks, corners and crevices
- Garbage: kill odors and microorganisms
- Cleans and Sanitizes Playgrounds and Children's Play Areas
- Home greenhouses
- Pool and spa surface areas
- Garden produce & tools
- Gutters and drains—reduce odors and putrefaction
- Boats and fishing equipment
- Gravel Driveways and walkways
- Food and Beverage Coolers
- Life jackets - Prevent mold and mildew
- YOU GET THE POINT!!
Use On Swimming Pool and Patio Areas
(1) Pressure washing or detergent scrubbing with batch mixes
(2) worker must avoid spilling soapy detergent or rinsing soap into the pool, which will result in foaming and sudsy pool
(1) Safe if runoff enters pool
(2) No rinsing necessary
(3) Prevents algae, mold, and mildew build up
(4) Great for walkways, outdoor furniture, gravel, and plants